KIMEP University follows the North American model of education with the flexible online registration system in place. Each KIMEP student knows that early registration for courses is a tangible advantage because it provides you with an opportunity to choose needed courses and favorite professors teaching them, suitable time slots, and in the end to build the most convenient schedule for the coming semester. That is why all KIMEP students strive to register for courses as soon as the registration period is open.
KIMEP University followed the needs of the new students/their parents, and further developed and introduced the BELA (Bachelor of Early Admission) status under which all new students will be able to enjoy early registration for Fall semester courses.
Advantages of BELA:
- Early registration for Fall semester courses without waiting for the official admission period
- Composing of the convenient Fall semester class schedule in accordance with your personal preferences
- Freeing and spending the quality time with your family during the rest of the Summer
To obtain the BELA status the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Receive passing scores with a valid combination of the specialized subjects on UNT and fill in the UNT section in your applicant portal by indicating the scores received and ITC number
- IDENTIFY YOUR ENGLISH PROFICIENCY LEVEL by taking KEPT or by filling in the scores of the valid international certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Duolingo in the “International Certificates” section of your applicant portal
- Submit the authentic high school/vocational school diploma to KIMEP University Admissions Office by physical bringing to the office or by sending it by post service to the following address: 050010, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
4 Abai Avenue Admissions Office, Valikhanov bld.
- Sign the “BELA” Contract
If “BELA” applicant decides to leave the university he/she should withdraw from the courses (if there are any registration), apply for withdrawal from the university and refund by the end of add-drop period.
ALL students given the access to early registration for Fall semester courses under BELA status will be transferred to the regular status automatically once the official admission order is issued in the specified period of time, in August.