International Certificate Programs are a semester long preparatory courses specifically developed for passing exams towards gaining an International Certificate in the area of student’s specialization.
Owners of the International certificates receive worldwide recognition, better job prospects, professional acumen, and acceptance in the area of their specialization.
Executive Education Center runs these programs since year 2009. The first program, which is offered by the center, is CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) Preparatory Program. It is a very popular and widely accepted International Certificate in the financial world. Owners of the CFA work in stock exchanges, investment companies, and various financial institutions.
The second course offered by the Center is Taxation certificate (combined with ADIT). ADIT certification is UK based International Certification for tax specialists.
CFA®is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.
CFA Preparatory Course
CFA® Level I Preparatory Course
The CFA charter is a widely accepted qualification for finance and investment professionals, particularly in the fields of investment management and financial analysis of stocks, bonds and their derivative assets. The program focuses on portfolio management and financial analysis, and provides generalist knowledge of the areas of finance.
To have a full charter a candidate is required to pass three exam levels covering accounting economics, ethics, money management and security analysis.
Executive Education Center of KIMEP University offers three month preparatory course aimed at passing the CFA exam level I.
Why earn CFA® charter?
- To have better job prospects
- Affordable exam prices
- Career advancements
- Global recognition of the charter
- Real world expertise
Who can take the course?
- Bachelor degree finance related students in their final year
- Financial analysts or finance specialists aiming career advancement
- Investment managers
Why choose us?
- Course instructor is a full CFA charter holder with real-world asset management experience
- KIMEP faculty members with PhD degrees
- Quality guarantee
- Discount system for KIMEP alumni and corporate clients
- Certificate of completion
- Ethical and Professional standards
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternate Investments
- 26 classroom learning sessions = 80 academic hours in total
- Delivered every week Thursday evenings, and Saturday mornings
- Trainings will be lead by a CFA charter holder with more than 10 years of industry experience
- Personal tutoring support available during the training period
- Study materials adapted by the instructor
- Mock exams with reviews
- Revision classes at the end of the course
Basic Entry requirements
To have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree, or to be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree
CFA®is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.
Taxation Certificate (Combined With ADIT)
KIMEP Certificate in Taxation leads to the possibility of obtaining the ADIT (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation) qualification within one year.
ADIT is a professional development for Accountants, Corporate tax managers, Tax preparers, Attorneys, Financial Advisors, Government and nonprofit financial professionals, business students and others who have good technical skills and are interested in pursuing a course of study in taxation.
The KIMEP Certificate in Taxation is offered as a series of 3 courses (Paper I, II and III) provided in executive format, which are aimed as preparatory courses for the ADIT examination:
– International Tax Law
– Tax Law in Kazakhstan
– Taxation of Multinational Enterprises
Delivery language: English
Duration: 6 full days per Paper training
- Identify the problems related to international taxation as well as develop comprehensive solutions;
- Analyze the relevance of anti-avoidance provisions as well as the General Anti-Avoidance Rules and determine the implications on business operations of Multinational Enterprises;
- Justify the purpose of government regulations such as taxes and tariffs and clarify the way it affects Multinational Enterprises’ tax obligations and tax planning strategies;
- Analyze real business cases, identify issues and design constructive detailed solutions;
- Break down and carry out benchmarking of Kazakhstan’s Legislation, International Tax Treaties, and Foreign Tax Legislation in the areas relevant to the Multinational Enterprises;
- Comprehend the tax planning opportunities for Multinational Enterprises;