THE FIRST WESTERN STYLE EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
The Executive Education Center at KIMEP University offers an Executive MBA degree, which is Central Asia’s leading MBA program for executives.
- Students are top and mid-level managers from 18 different sectors and fields of the economy
- The average monthly salary of program graduates is 2.5 times higher than the national average
- Average salary increase within one year of program completion is 54%
- Average return on investment in tuition is 100% within 1 year of graduation
• Improvement of managerial skills
• Enhancement of business options
• Implementation of successful business strategies and tools for resolving business problems
International Accreditation and Global Rankings:
• Accredited by the Austrian Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (AQAAA), by Federation of
International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and by Asian Forum of Business Education (AFBE)
• Accredited by the Independent Kazakh Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA)
• High positions in EdUniversal Global Higher Education Ranking
ADVANTAGES OF THE EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAM:
- New career opportunities
- Expansion of your horizons
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage more efficiently
- In-depth understanding of business, both in theory and in practice
- Socializing and sharing experience with other successful executives
- First-hand experience from experts in specific business areas
- Development and enhancement of strategic business task resolution skills
- Implementation of best practices, new ideas, and innovations into your organization’s everyday operations
- Improvement of decision making, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Maximizing the efficiency and the effectiveness of your business processes, and, as a result, increasing overall enterprise revenue
- Learning from the outstanding professors of KIMEP University and discussing the issues relevant for your company
Key Features of the EMBA Program
All instructors are PhD-qualified international faculty and prominent business experts.
The instructors bring a global perspective to the program by sharing their experience from different countries.
The program equips students with the most innovative managerial tools and benefits both professionals and organizations. It raises executive issues faced by today’s managers.
The program helps to address such challenges as the utilization of new tools and technology, modern organizational perspectives and business practices, the achievement of the business objectives, and monitoring of the business results.
The learning equipment includes wireless Internet connection, a web-accessible database of classroom materials, video-conferencing and optional simultaneous-translation support. An e-learning platform supports the core program courses. Computer labs are equipped with multimedia capabilities.
The curriculum considers diverse organizational requirements in the Central Asian and international contexts and thus, equips students with multi angle vision in decision-making.
EMBA is a case-based learning, students work individually and in groups to generate business solutions and resolve business problems through the in-class discussions.
Intensive seminars and studies increase the overall learning efficiency and help acquire necessary skills and knowledge for further career success.
Each 3-credit course takes about three weekends to complete.
Why Study for an EMBA at KIMEP University?
Executive MBA Faculty
Meet EMBA Alumni
Schedule And Academic Calendar
Nadeem Khalid, Ph.D
Associate Dean of BCB to EEC
Tel: +7 727 237-47-86
Elmira Abitova, MSc
Tel: + 7 705 298-13-46