Scholarship covers: 100% tuition; free accommodation in KIMEP’s Residence Hall (including a deposit); library fees and deposit; compensation of travel expenses (two-way ticket in the amount of the established budget); monthly stipend; VISA; nostrification process
Important! Compulsory fees (student, medical, etc.) are not covered by this scholarship
Duration: 4 academic years (cannot be extended)
– 2023 high/vocational school graduates or students transferring from universities of Ukraine or Russia;
– good English proficiency (minimum IELTS 4.5 (not less than 4.0 in each section) / TOEFL IBT 57 / Duolingo 95 (not less than 90 in each section) / KEPT 51);
– high school GPA – 4.00 out of 5.00 (or 80%);
– overall GPA after Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023 semester of the previous university – min 70%.
– academic merits of national or international level within the recent 3 years;
– other criteria as required by the Financial Aid Office (English level, high school GPA for 5-11/12 grades, interview, etc.).
How to apply for the scholarship:
1. Fill out the Scholarship Registration form.
2. Upload an electronic copy of the identity card/passport.
3. If you have IELTS/TOEFL/Duolingo certificates, download valid copies or take the KEPT – a free online English proficiency test of KIMEP University. For more information about registering for KEPT, please contact the Admissions Office (email@example.com , 8 707 170 42 13).
4. Upload to the Registration form a copy of the certificate of general secondary education (attestat) with its supplement. Also upload your transcript with all grades from any previous university studies (if already available).
5. Upload to the Registration form copies of academic merits of national or international level within the recent 3 years (if available).
Application deadline: July 12, 2023 inclusively