KIMEP HR Club is delighted to continue its regular meetings!
We invite KIMEP HR Club members
on June 23, 2022, 6:30pm
to Hall #1, Valikhanov Bld.
4 Abai Ave.,
Executive Education center, Bang College of Business, KIMEP University Almaty
Theme: The Challenge of the HR Strategy Development and Implementation
Presentation from the KIMEP HR Club Moderator: Mr. Berik Bitabarov, Vice-president on HRM, JSC “KazakhTelecom”
Keynote Speaker: Ms. Oxana Obukhova, Head of Talent (HR), Deloitte, Kazakhstan
HR managers are currently facing challenges in developing and implementing HR strategies following COVID-19:
· hybrid forms of work and flexible work schedules
· digitalization of work processes and employee reskilling, rotation and adaptation
· employee engagement and socialization as well as humanization of culture
· financial, physical and mental well-being of employees
· advanced career management practices (critical skills development), etc.
At this session, HR managers will have the opportunity to discuss current trends in the development and implementation of the HR strategy, as well as solutions proposed in the context of the consequences of COVID 19.
Registration required https://ru.surveymonkey.com/r/L3TM277