The application for the Spring 2022 Regular Exchange program is opened and 76 Partner Universities offer places for the exchange program.
The list of partner universities with the detailed information about fields of studies, number of places and other relevant information is attached to this message and placed in L-Drive and Student portal.
Please be informed that the eligibility and application requirements were changed due to the last approved policy on outgoing exchange programs. For more information, please see the information below.
Eligibility for application to the Regular Exchange program:
- a solid command of English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ or IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523);
- be at least 18 years old;
- have GPA of 3.00 or higher;
- be full-time degree student;
- 30 credits for bachelor students;
- 9 credits for master students,
- 9 credits for doctoral students.
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form
- Copy of international passport
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session (schedule of sessions will be sent later)
- Certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Certificates of athletic challenges (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Community service certificates (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Recommendation from referee (you don’t need to ask for recommendation letter just complete the form in application)
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/student/emobility?sem=S2022&tp=Exchange
Or via My KIMEP Portal> Exchange Program → Regular Exchange Program → Apply online now EXCHANGE S2022
- Information on exchange program can be found in our two main information tools:
- L:\International Mobility\
Application deadline: August 31, 2021 at 23.59.
For more information, please contact the International Office Coordinator, Nailya Akhmarova, +77272374800, ext.1085, firstname.lastname@example.org