Additional Call* of application for Erasmus+ scholarship in partner European University in Spring 2021. Erasmus+ program is financed by European Commission.
Please be informed that the Call is tentative, as the exchange program will depend on the situation in the world.
|University||Ludovika – University of Public Service, Hungary|
|Fields of Study||
For students of the following programs: BPA, MPA, BIR, MIR, BIL, BLLB, LLM
|# of places||One (1) for a bachelor student, one (1) for a master student|
|Financial Conditions of Erasmus scholarship:||Stipend: 800 Euro per month
Travel expenses: 820 Euro
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/student/emobility?sem=S2021&tp=ERASMUS
Program Application Form for Erasmus online via My KIMEP Portal (Study → Additional Study Options → Outgoing Exchange Program → Apply online now ERASMUS S2021)
Please see the new eligibility and application requirements below according to the last approved policy on outgoing exchange programs.
Eligibility for application to Erasmus+ scholarship:
- a solid command of the English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ or IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523);
- be at least 18 years old;
- have GPA of 3.7 or higher;
- be a full-time degree student;
- 30 to 100 credits for bachelor students;
- 9 credits for master students.
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form
- Copy of international passport
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session
Optional (only documents from the current study level):
- Winner certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions
- Winner certificates of athletic challenges
- Community service certificates
- Reference letters
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
According to the last approved policy, students do not need to write a motivation essay.
Application deadline: October 25, 2020 at 23:59
For more information, please contact the International Office Coordinator, Nailya Akhmarova, +77272374800, ext.1085, firstname.lastname@example.org