Kick-start your YGP Global Talent Network on a 3-week Learning Journey with Carlsberg Kazakhstan!
ARE YOU 19 – 25 YEARS OLD? FLUENT IN BOTH WRITTEN AND VERBAL ENGLISH? HAVE AN IDEA HOW TO CHANGE THE WORLD AND SOLVE THE GLOBAL PROBLEMS OF HUMANITY?
IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP ON A 3-WEEK LEARNING JOURNEY TO TANZANIA AND ZANZIBAR!
Young Global Pioneers and Carlsberg Group establish global and diverse talent networks for young talents between the age of 19 and 25 who are curious of the world around them and eager to find out how they can make their mark.
The next YGP Talent Network is kick-started on an intense 3-week learning JOURNEY in Tanzania, summer 2019. The young talents travel in a group of approx. 20-25 peers, coming from a broad range of countries and with diverse backgrounds.
YGP Talent Network
Young Global Pioneers’ mission is to ignite global curiosity, empathy and aspiration in the next generation.
By providing first-hand experiences, global insights, eye-level interactions, friendships and understanding across cultures, we strive to inspire young talents to become responsible and global-minded leaders.
On the 3-week Learning Journey, within our intuitive learning architecture, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the culture, history, opportunities and challenges of the region
- Engage with local businesses and universities
- Meet up with young elite entrepreneurs
- Engage with youth from SOS Children’s Village
- Learn about circular economy and emotional intelligence
- Go on a safari, spotting lions, elephants, hippos, zebras, etc.
- Experience local art, music and customs
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible for the Carlsberg Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- 19-25 years old, as per July 2019
- Sufficient fluency in written and spoken English
- Ambitious and curious talents, who are expected to be a next-generation leader
- Interested in taking part in a global talent network; not only during the JOURNEY.
- Valid passport
All activities, meals, domestic flights, accommodation and local guides are included in the scholarship. Additionally, the scholarship will cover international flight tickets, insurances, vaccinations, and visa.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your filled application and CV (the summary of your achievements, volunteer and social experience will be an advantage) to email@example.com . The application deadline is February 22, 2019.
- Have an interview with Carlsberg Kazakhstan and universities representatives. Top-3 candidates will be named by March 11, 2019.
- YGP interviews top-3 candidates over Skype and choose a winner by April, 2019.
Notably, the scholarship is provided by a division of the Carlsberg Foundation – Carlsberg Bequest, which supports talent development of younger people as well as small and larger projects, contributing to communicating and promoting the understanding of science and its impact in society, in honour of brewer J.C. Jacobsen.
For any questions regarding the Young Global Pioneers program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.