Requirements for Admissions
Admission to the PhD program is highly competitive. Admission is granted to candidates deemed most likely to complete and benefit from the program. The final decision on admission is based on a comprehensive assessment of the applicant’s overall qualifications, motivation, determination and commitment to the program.
Requirements for admission to the PhD programs include:
1. Completed graduate degree
- Copy of a diploma confirming the completion of a graduate degree “master”
- Copy of transcripts (diploma supplement) with grades
2. Possession of the valid international certificates proving the knowledge of the English Language, namely:
- TOEFL ITP – at least 460 points;
- TOEFL IBT – at least 87 points;
- TOEFL PBT – at least 560 points;
- IELTS – at least 5.5.
3. At least three years of experience in a corporate, government, academia or non-profit organization
4. At least two professional letters of recommendation
5. A research proposal that states candidate’s area of research interests, research questions and methodological approach to undertake your research. To develop a successful proposal, you need to familiarize with current research through literature review in the area and identify research gaps, thus creating an original research proposal.
6. An Interview with program admissions committee
Applications for scholarship will be assessed on the basis of:
- High quality research proposal
- Educational and professional experience and qualifications
- Interview performance
- Entrance exam results (IELTS >6.5 or equivalent)
The scholarships are open to all applicants all over the world and covers tuition fee only.
The scholarship is conditional on maintaining full-time enrollment in your course at KIMEP University. So, scholarship-awarded PhD students must enroll in the program on a full-time basis
Requirements for the PhD programs are as follows:
|Experimental Research work Including Dissertation||50|
|Experimental Research Work||20|
|Doctoral Dissertation Defense||5|
The PhD Program is offered in the following fields:
- Accounting and Auditing;
- Management (Logistics and Supply Chain Management);
*Students without sufficient business education background are required to undertake additional coursework.
Dewan MD Zahurul Islam, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +7 727 270-44-40 (ext 2280)
Tashanova Lazzat, Graduate Programs Manager
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +7 727 270-44-40 (ext 2356)