New Call* of application for Erasmus+ scholarship in partner European University in Fall 2023. Erasmus+ program is financed by the European Commission.
Please be informed that the Call is tentative, as the exchange program will depend on the situation in the world.
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/student/emobility?sem=F2023&tp=ERASMUS
Program Application Form for Erasmus online via My KIMEP Portal (Exchange Program → Regular Exchange Program → Apply online now ERASMUS F2023)
Application deadline: February 6, 2023 at 23:59
|University||Fields of Study||# of places||Financial Conditions of Erasmus scholarship:||Links|
|Çukurova University, Adana, Turkey||All BCB bachelor programs, BAE, BIR, BPMA, BAFL, BATS||1 bachelor student||Total stipend per semester including travel expenses: 2500 USD||https://erasmus.cu.edu.tr/cu/Incoming/iletisim|
Scholarship exchange program, Erasmus Plus, is offered for the period of one semester and travel, living and accommodation expenses are partially covered by the host university.
Please see the eligibility and application requirements below and in the attached file according to the last approved policy on outgoing exchange programs.
Eligibility for application to Erasmus+ scholarship:
At the application stage, a student should
- have a solid command of English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523)
- be at least 18 years old
- have GPA of 3.70 or higher
- be full-time degree student
○ 30 credits for undergraduate students
Applicants should not have:
- disciplinary records
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form
- Copy of international passport
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session (schedule of sessions will be sent later)
- Certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Certificates of athletic challenges (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Community service certificates (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Recommendation from referee (you don’t need to ask for recommendation letter just complete the form in application)
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
For more information, please contact the Director of International Office, Nailya Demirdogen, +77272374800, ext.1085, email@example.com