New Call* of application for Erasmus+ scholarship in partner European University in Spring 2023. Erasmus+ program is financed by the European Commission.
Please be informed that the Call is tentative, as the exchange program will depend on the situation in the world.
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/student/emobility?sem=S2023&tp=ERASMUS
Program Application Form for Erasmus online via My KIMEP Portal (Exchange Program → Regular Exchange Program → Apply online now ERASMUS S2023)
Application deadline: August 31, 2022 at 23:59
|#||University||Fields of Study||# of places||Note||Financial Conditions of Erasmus scholarship:||Links|
|1||University of Glasgow, UK||All programs
(but students of all programs need to take several courses from the Central and East European Studies area)
|2 bachelor students
1 master student
|All students of all programs need to take several courses from the Central and East European Studies area
Selected students need to provide IELTS certificate 6.0 with no subtest less than 5.5.
|Stipend: 850 Euro per month
Travel expenses: 820 Euro
|2||University of Ljubljana, Slovenia||For BFIN, BACTA, BMKT, BMGT, BIST and BAE programs
|1 bachelor student
|Stipend: 800 Euro per month
Travel expenses: 820 Euro
Scholarship exchange program, Erasmus Plus, is offered for the period of one semester and travel, living and accommodation expenses are partially covered by the host university.
Please see the new eligibility and application requirements below and in the attached file according to the last approved policy on outgoing exchange programs.
Eligibility for application to Erasmus+ scholarship:
At the application stage, a student should
- have a solid command of English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523)
- be at least 18 years old
- have GPA of 3.70 or higher
- be full-time degree student
- 30 credits for undergraduate students
- 9 credits for graduate students
Applicants should not have:
- disciplinary records
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form
- Copy of international passport
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session (schedule of sessions will be sent later)
- Certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Certificates of athletic challenges (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Community service certificates (received during the current study level at KIMEP — bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Recommendation from referee (you don’t need to ask for recommendation letter just complete the form in application)
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
For more information, please contact the International Office Coordinator, Nailya Akhmarova, +77272374800, ext.1085, email@example.com