Executive Education Center presents “KIMEP CERTIFICATE IN TAXATION” Program combined with Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT) overseen by Chartered Institute of Taxation – UK professional body, which is the only international tax qualification available today.
More information about ADIT can be found at http://www.tax.org.uk/adit-
Since 2014 EEC at KIMEP University is the only official provider of the course http://www.tax.org.uk/adit-
· KIMEP Certificate in Taxation Program BENEFITS
· Update your knowledge and skills in the area of International Taxation in a short time;
· Identify the problems related to international taxation as well as develop comprehensive solutions;
· Analyze the relevance of anti-avoidance provisions as well as the General Anti-Avoidance Rules and determine the implications on business operations of Multinational Enterprises;
· Justify the purpose of government regulations such as taxes and tariffs and clarify the way it affects Multinational Enterprises’ tax obligations and tax planning strategies;
· Analyze real business cases, identify issues and design constructive detailed solutions;
· Break down and carry out benchmarking of Kazakhstan’s Legislation, International Tax Treaties, and Foreign Tax Legislation in the areas relevant to the Multinational Enterprises;
· Comprehend the tax planning opportunities for Multinational Enterprises;
· Develop a profeesional network of Kazakhstani colleagues;
· Use KIMEP University library resources.
FOR WHOM THIS PROGRAM?
The program is offered to professionals in Taxation:
Corporate Tax Managers,v
Government and Nonprofit Financial Professionals,v
4th year Studentsv
Others who have good technical skills and/or are interested in pursuing a course of study in taxation.
The KIMEP Certificate in Taxation is offered as a series of 3 courses provided in executive format and covering the following ADIT papers:
Paper 1 – Principles of International Taxation
Paper 2 – Thesis option
Paper 3.03 – Transfer Pricing option or Paper 3.04 – Upstream Oil and Gas option
Course Instructor – ADIT holders, experts and practitioners in International Taxation
Language – English
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Come to Info Session organized specially for you! The Instructor of the courses – ADIT holder – will participate in the Info Session! Come, meet and learn!
Online registration is required http://goo.gl/58qtdr for staff members as well.
Date: AUGUST 26, 2016 (Friday)
Time: 7 pm.
Venue: Executive Education Center at KIMEP University, 2, Abay avenue (corner Valikhanov Str.), Almaty