On April 22, we invite you to the next Global Leadership Forum session, where Yerkin Tatishev, Founding Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Kusto Group” holding, Founder of the First Innovative project-based School in Kazakhstan “High Tech Academy”, will speak on the topic of “Crisis management lessons. Business after pandemic: Kazakhstan reality.”.
Mr. Tatishev was born on January 22, 1976 in Kentau city, South Kazakhstan region, Republic of Kazakhstan.
Yerkin has graduated from Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Information Science on «Finances and Credit» specialization and from Kazakh State Law Academy, with the degree in Law.
- Starting from 1998 till 2004 he was Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Kostanay Minerals” and “Orenburg Minerals” JSC.
- From 2004 till 2009 he was Member of the Board of Directors of “Bank TuranAlem” JSC.
- From 2002 until present he has been the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Kusto Group” holding.
- Additionally, from 2007 till 2009 he was Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of “Sekerbank T.A.S.”, Turkey.
- And since 2013, he is Member of the Board of Trustees of “Almaty Management University”.
- In 2006 he was awarded HONOR ORDER – the Civilian Top National Reward of the Republic of Georgia, for the successful capital investment projects and substantial contribution.
- Yerkin was acknowledged as an honorary citizen of this country and the first foreigner who picked up this award.
- In 2001 on the tenth anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan he was awarded with the “Yeren Yenbek Ushin” medal for his contribution to the science development of Kazakhstan.
Always being fond of sport, he is currently concentrating in more deep studying of kendo, boxing, alpine skiing, and practicing fictile craft. Additionally, he has the helicopter navigation license.
Yerkin is married with five children and speaks English, Kazakh and Russian.