The application for the Summer and Fall 2021 Regular Exchange program* is opened and more than 70 Partner Universities offer places for the exchange program.
Please be informed that several Partner universities canceled the face-to-face exchange program in Summer and Fall 2021 due to COVID-19.
Please see the list with Universities, # of places, and other relevant information in Ldrive> International Mobility> List of universities_places Su and Fall 2021.
*This call is tentative as the exchange program will depend on the situation in the world.
Please be informed that the eligibility and application requirements were changed due to the last approved policy on outgoing exchange programs. For more information, please see the information below.
Eligibility for application to the Regular Exchange program:
- a solid command of English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ or IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523);
- be at least 18 years old;
- have a GPA of 3.00 or higher;
- be a full-time degree student.
- 30 to 100 credits for bachelor students;
- 9 credits for master students;
- 9 credits for doctoral students.
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form;
- Copy of international passport;
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session.
- Winner certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Winner certificates of athletic challenges (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Community service certificates (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral )
- Reference letters
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
According to the last approved policy, students do not need to write a motivation essay.
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/Study/Additional/Outgoing.aspx
or via My KIMEP Portal> Study → Additional Study Options → Outgoing Exchange Program →
For Fall 2021: Apply online now EXCHANGE F2021
For Summer 2021: Apply online now EXCHANGE SUMMER2021
- Carefully read requirements and links with courses before application at our main informational tool: L:\International Mobility\Before application;
- Feedbacks of Exchange Alumni – L:\International Mobility\Exchange Alumni Club members\Exchange Alumni feedbacks;
- Universities Descriptions – L:\International Mobility\Before application\Partner universities information (courses, application, logistics).
Application deadline: February 8, 2021, at 23.59.