On November 20, 2020, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, in collaboration with the Shinhan Bank and Enactus Club, conducted the BCB Video Contest Finale Event in ZOOM.
The Contest was sponsored by the Shinhan Bank Scholarship Fund and turned out to be very popular among the students – 31 teams consisting of 68 BCB students participated in the Contest.
Through their creative videos, the participants shared ideas on how to improve student productivity and increase student engagement in the distance learning mode.
Congratulations to the winners!
- 3rd place award of 100 000 KZT – Team: No Name (https://youtu.be/gdkF-ntqrX0)
- Alimbek Inzhu (Finance)
- Kim Alexandra (Marketing)
- Nurgazinov Alikhan (Finance)
- 2nd place award of 150 000 KZT – Team: A Casual Suspect (https://youtu.be/Rp9e72P68dQ)
- Bekeyev Timur (Management)
- 1st place award of 200 000 KZT – Team: Trio (https://youtu.be/4zHmvzCu_xs)
- Kenenbayeva Aruzhan (Management)
- Seker Aidana (Accounting and Audit)
- Tutubayev Zhangir (Finance)