KIMEP International Office is announcing a New Call* of application for Erasmus+ scholarship in partner European University for Spring 2024 which is financed by the European Commission.
Please be informed that the Call is tentative since the exchange program will depend on the situation in the world.
Link for application: https://my.kimep.kz/student/emobility?sem=S2024&tp=ERASMUS
Program Application Form for Erasmus is available on My KIMEP Portal (Exchange Program → Regular Exchange Program → Apply online now ERASMUS S2024) as well.
Application deadline: November 15, 2023 at 23:59
|University||Fields of Study||# of places||Financial Conditions of Erasmus scholarship:||Links|
|Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey||BCB programs, CHE programs, BAE||2 bachelor students||Individual support: 800 Euro per month; Travel support: 250 – 1500 Euro (once, fixed amount, determined according to the distance)||https://oibs2.metu.edu.tr/View_Program_Course_Details_64/; https://catalog.metu.edu.tr/|
Erasmus+ Scholarship exchange program is offered for the period of one semester and travel, living and accommodation expenses are partially covered by the host university.
Please, see the eligibility and application requirements below and in the attached file as well according to the last approved policy on the outgoing exchange program.
Eligibility for application to Erasmus+ scholarship:
At the application stage, a student should
- have a solid command of English language (average GPA in English language courses min. B (3.0)/ IELTS 6/ TOEFL IBT 72/ TOEFL PBT 523)
- be at least 18 years old
- have GPA of 3.70 or higher
- be full-time degree student
○ 30 credits for undergraduate students
Applicants should not have:
- disciplinary records
Application documents to be uploaded:
- Online Application form
- Copy of international passport
- Attendance of at least one mobility program information session
- Certificates of intellectual challenges, Olympiads, competitions (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Certificates of athletic challenges (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Community service certificates (received during the current study level at KIMEP – bachelor, master, doctoral)
- Recommendation from referee (you don’t need to ask for recommendation letter just complete the form in application)
- Confirmation of vulnerability status
Note: application files should not exceed 3 MB in order to be uploaded.
You are welcome to contact by +77272374800, ext.1015, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.