Submission, Review and Notification
Attendance: To attend KIRC is free of charge for presenters and non-presenters. In either case, please download the Participation Form from http://www.kimep.kz/kirc/about/srn/, fill it out, and submit it to KIRCinfo@kimep.kz.
- 1 March 2013: Deadline for submitting a short abstract or summary of your proposal. We will consider proposals for research papers, speeches, workshops or panel discussions. Short abstracts should include a clearly formulated problem statement, a short description of methodology used, and a short summary of expected or found results. Short abstracts should not exceed 250 words. Please see http://www.kimep.kz/kirc/about/srn/ for an example and template. If you are interested in organizing a special session, a panel discussion, etc., please submit a proposal in similar format describing the presenters/participants and the topic briefly – again not to exceed 250 words.
- 8 March 2013: Notification of Acceptance
- 1 March 2013: For those interested in having their presentation published in our Official Proceedings, March 1 is the deadline for submitting an extended abstract or the text of your presentation. Extended abstracts or presentations should be 2-10 pages long – no longer. There is not specific style or requirements for presentations. Extended abstracts should include an expanded and clearly formulated problem statement, a complete description of methodology used, and details of expected or found results. (See template athttp://www.kimep.kz/kirc/about/srn/.) No short abstracts of less than 1 page will be included in the Official Proceedings – only in the Conference Program. All submissions, of course, must be original in nature.
- 1 March 2013: Deadline for sending a brief biography (50 words maximum). All presenters of accepted papers will be asked to provide their biographical data.
Submission of Abstracts & Presentations:
Depending on the subject of your presentation, send your short abstract, extended abstract and/or presentation text to one of the following addresses. If you are unsure which, just send it to the general email address listed last.
- Business-related submissions: KIRCbiz@kimep.kz
- Economics-related submissions: KIRCecon@kimep.kz
- Submissions relating to social sciences, international relations, public administration and mass communications:KIRCsocial@kimep.kz
- Law-related submissions: KIRClaw@kimep.kz
- Language/Humanities-related submissions: KIRClanguage@kimep.kz
- Submissions of uncertain category: KIRCinfo@kimep.kz