Corporate Development Department
The Corporate Development Department was established at KIMEP in 1998 in order to create and maintain beneficial, long-term partnerships with the business community of Kazakhstan and abroad. The primary mission of the department is to foster an image of KIMEP as a leading academic institution. CDD makes a contribution to KIMEP’s sustainable development by encouraging donations and by building mutually beneficial partnerships between KIMEP and non-govermental organizations, government agencies and the corporate communtity in Kazakhstan, in Central Asian and throughout the world.
The department works on realistic, win-win projects that provide clear benefits to KIMEP and its partners, with the goal of promoting KIMEP’s academic and institutional development. Through various activities and projects, the department engages the corporate community in the campus life.
The activities of Corporate Development Department include:
- Establishing partnership relations with business community, foundations in Kazakhstan, CIS and abroad.
- Seeking financial sponsorship and support from national and international donors.
- Fundraising for scholarships and grants for KIMEP students;
- Arranging trilateral agreements between companies/organizations, students and KIMEP.
- Providing the business community with opportunities to advertise their businesses and find prospective interns/employees at KIMEP.
- Translating corporate needs into educational solutions.
- Bringing companies to campus.
- Arranging student visits to companies.
- Coordinating KIMEP Alumni Association activities.
Corporate Development Department, KIMEP
2 Abay Ave, Office 401
Almaty, Kazakhstan 050010
Tel.: +7 (727) 270 42 26
Fax: +7 (727) 270 44 59