See KIMEP University Policy for Application and Admission for 2013-14 Academic year: http://www.kimep.kz/files/Admission/admission_policy_en.pdf
Non-degree (undergraduate and graduate courses) option is available for any individual who wishes to take certain classes for personal reasons without the intent of earning a degree.
KIMEP University provides with the list of courses and credits taken and earned in the form of official transcript (grades and credits assigned). If later a non-degree student applies and is accepted to a degree program, some credits earned in non-degree status may be transferred to the degree program.
All applicants to non-degree program should submit the following documents to the Undergraduate Admissions Office:
- A completed application form for admission to KIMEP (printed copy or on-line);
- Four recent passport-sized photos (originals or scanned) (3х4) – colored or black-and-white;
- A photocopy of the passport or national ID card;
- Valid results of the international tests (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, etc.) if available;
- Notarized copy of the:
- Attestat and academic transcript for undergraduate non-degree study
- Diploma and academic transcript for graduate non-degree study
All documents shall be translated into Russian, Kazakh or English and notarized if their language is different from the mentioned above.
Once the application form filled on-line or hard copy and required documents are ready, the package is to be submitted to Admissions Office:
Way One: Download all required documents through the on-line application services
Way Two: Mail application package through post services to
Admission Office, KIMEP University
4, Abay Avenue, Almaty, 050010
Republic of Kazakhstan
Way three: Deliver application package through personal visit to the Admissions Office
- The applicants to non-degree program shall take KIMEP English Placement Test (KEPT) if results of valid international tests are not available.
- Students admitted for non-degree status, shall make 100 % payment for their studies, in accordance with the tuition, established for the current academic year.